Swann Business & Taxation Services
Chartered Accountant and tax agent Kristie Swann provides taxation and bookkeeping services to individuals and small businesses throughout The Southern Highlands.
- Tax & BAS Agent
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (MICB)
- Chartered Accountant (GradDipCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Commerce-Accounting (BBA-BComAccg)
Supporting local, small businesses through specialist bookkeeping services.
Swann Business & Taxation Services meticulously manages the bookkeeping for small businesses, including the accurate entry of data, expenses and receipts, management of payroll, banking, compliance and reporting.
- Utilising MYOB, Xero, Intuit QuickBooks, Excel, and more.
- Xero Certified Advisor and Silver Partner
Registered Tax Agent
Swann Business & Taxation Services work closely with individuals and small business owners to help navigate the complex and often stressful annual tax return process, completing and submitting your tax return on your behalf.
As a Chartered Accountant, principal Kristie Swann provides small business with expertise to better manage their business finances through financial reporting and accounting management, ensuring you are in the right position to make the best, calculated decisions for your business.
Swann Business & Taxation Services provide business support services to help you manage and grow your business. Support services include assistance with the planning and development of business plans through to the provision of administation support for the day to day operations of your business.
- Bookkeeping on-site or off-site
- Financial Planning
- Personal tax returns and advice
- Business tax return and advcie
- Payroll accounting
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) Preparation
- Monthly accounting