Solar Springs: Final Chance To Experience The Resort
Before Solar Springs closes it's doors for major renovations, you have the opportunity to enjoy Solar Springs as a group rental, self-catered and you can create your own program.
Ideal for corporate retreat, large family gathering, fitness groups and yoga retreats up to 48 guests.
Available for January and February 2019.
Solar Springs is based in the picturesque village of Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands NSW. For over 35 years has been a haven for those wishing to escape for a rejuvenating holiday. Set amongst acres of beautifully manicured gardens, Solar Springs looks out over the spectacular Morton National Park. For January and February Solar Springs is available for self-catered retreats where guests can enjoy the facilities Solar Springs has to offer.
Design your own retreat and enjoy our everything our unique venue has to offer.
The RETREAT SOLE-USE rental rates
- $6,400 for 2 nights for 20 guests (works out at $160 pp per night) minimum hire option
- Additional guests will be charged at $100 pp for 2 nights
- $7,400 for 30 for 2 nights (works out at $123 pp per night)
- $8,400 for 40 for 2 nights (works out $105 pp per night)
- $500 extra cleaning fee waived for return guests if retreat left as found on arrival.
The rates include:
- Check in from 2pm - checkout 12pm (earlier arrival or later departure avaliable on request)
- 12 - 24 accommodation rooms and beds made according to your needs - king or twin beds
- Towels and toiletries
- Use of the indoor pool, steam room, sauna and spa, fully equipped gym and yoga classroom
- Use of the gardens, lawn areas, BBQ and outdoor seating (quiet time from 10pm-7am)
- Use of the 3 lounges (including tea/coffee lounge)
- Use of the large dining room (seats up to 50)
- Use of the fully equipped kitchen - includes chest freezer, fridge, commercial stove, and dishwasher. Various utensils, bowls , platters, all glassware, crockery and cutlery.
If you need any more information please get in touch. Happy to discuss any options that you may be thinking of also outside of the above.
For more information please email Fiona on firstname.lastname@example.org
02 4883 6027 (Please leave a voicemail if no answer)
96 Osborn Avenue
Bundanoon, New South Wales 2578