Fulford Folly is a recently renovated 4 bedroom house in the beautiful Southern Highlands village of Bundanoon. Bursting with rustic charm, Fulford Folly delivers luxury living, peace and tranquillity.
Approximately 1h 45m from Sydney, visitors can leave the CBD after work and be lounging with a glass of wine, talking to friends, in front the of the log burning stove by 7pm at Fulford Folly.
Its 2.5 acre garden is only a 7 minute walk from the lively village centre, the perfect combination of convenience with tranquillity.
There are four spacious bedrooms, a very well appointed kitchen, a stunning bathroom, a second toilet and a large, yet cosy, open plan lounge and dining room. Outside there is a large, shady veranda - perfect for relaxing with a book or for long, informal lunches.
The Fulford Folly Story
The house was built over a number of years by a well known village character Jim Rundle. Parquet floors, stained glass and intricate wood features throughout reflect the passion he had for the house. You'll find many of the original features throughout the home along with modern features from a recent renovation to create a truly luxurious and stunning home.
- Two bedrooms have queen beds, one has a king bed and the last can be configured as two single beds or one king bed.
- All beds have feather and down doonas and pillows and 100% cotton bedding.
- All bedrooms have heaters and electric blankets for the winter, fans for warmer weather and French doors opening onto the spacious veranda, so you can be cool or cosy regardless of the weather.
Kitchen and Champagne Bar
- The kitchen is well equipped, with Kitchen Aids appliances, Royal Doulton crockery & glass, Vera Wang cutlery and a large Falcon range for cooking.
- One of the stand out features in the house is the "champagne bar"; the café style bi-fold windows that run the full length of the kitchen, opening to a bar outside on the veranda.
- Large fridge freezer (that dispenses cold water and ice), a microwave, dishwasher, plenty of storage space and many helpful gadgets.
The Living Area
- The large living area, which opens off the kitchen, has a lovely big dining table that can seat 10 - perfect for long, lazy meals.
- At the other end, there is a very efficient log burning stove and lots of comfy seating - great for after dinner snoozing.
- For warmer days, there is air-conditioning and a ceiling mounted fan.
- 55" TV and lots of board games and books for your use.
- This stunning bathroom features a roomy two person shower and two sinks.
- The real feature though is the stand-alone bath, which sits in front of a wall of full height, bi-fold doors that open to give a fab indoor / outdoor bathing experience. Relax in the bath with a glass of wine and the doors open, watching and listening to the birds.
- There is also a second toilet in the house should someone decide to soak for too long!
- A large veranda wraps around the entire house. It's a lovely shady area ideal for lounging; there are several bean bags provided for that purpose and there are bar stools at the "champagne bar".
- There is also a large BBQ for your use and an eight person dining table for days when you want to be outside but close to the house.
"No detail has been missed in this heavenly country oasis. From the moment we arrived, we felt like absolute royalty".
"I can’t recommend Fulford Folly highly enough - I was so sad to leave that we’ve already started planning an another visit. We can’t wait to see the colours of gorgeous Bundanoon in autumn."
Min 2 night stay
Off peak (Sun - Thurs night): $225/night
Peak (Fri & Sat night): From $610/night
Available over Christmas and New Year period 2018/19.
Children over 12 welcome.
Non-shedding dogs welcome.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 beds
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Champagne bar
- 2.5 acre setting